Background Image


Electric energy transmission



It is an electric energy transmission investment vehicle through which four concessions are managed in commercial operation: Transenergia Renovável S. A. (TER), Transenergia São Paulo S. A (TSP)., Goiás Transmissão S. A. (GOT) and MGE Transmissão S. A. (MGE), in six different states in Brazil.


The four concessions acquired by the company were awarded by means of public bids in 2008 and 2009 for a 25-year period. The transmission lines cover 1,094 km, with assets operating at 500, 345, 230 and 138 kV, located in the following states: Espíritu Santo, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais and São Paulo.


51% of the 4 concessions were acquired by Gebbras in August 2015; the remaining 49% belongs to Furnas Centrais Elétricas S.A.


  • The 4 concessions operate about 1,094 kilometers of the network and 15 substations.
  • It has a 0.8% share in Brazil's National Transmission Network.



This website uses its own and third-party cookies to give you the best browsing experience. By using our website you agree to the use of cookies. Find out our Cookies Notice here and view our Personal Data Processing Policy here.